Get a great introduction to London and see the best sights from the comfor of you own seat
- Three convenient routes;
- Unlimited 24-hour access to all the sightseeing double-decker buses;
- Fascinating free audio guide in various languages;
- More than 50 stops at iconic London attractions: Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Madame Tussauds, Harrods and more;
- Free river cruise on the Thames + 3 walking tours of the city;
- A great way to see the city with children;
- Discount vouchers at the box office of different attractions, shops and restaurants;
- A fantastic map of the capital that includes the locations of London’s most famous tourist attractions.
Tour – Red Route:
Madam Tussauds, London Planetarium, Regent’s Park, Oxford Street, Regent Street, Piccadilly Circus and Eros Statue, Leicester Square, the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column and Trafalgar Square, Horse Guard’s Parade, Downing Street, Big Ben and Houses of Parliament, Lambeth Palace, Imperial War Museum, London Aquarium, London Eye, South Bank Arts Centre, BFI Imax Cinema, Covent Garden, Fleet Street, St Paul’s Cathedral, Monument, London Bridge, London Dungeon, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe, Tate Gallery Bankside, Millennium Bridge, Catamaran Cruisers, Sherlock Holmes Pub, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park and Speakers’ Corner.
Tour – Yellow Route:
A professional guide will offer live commentary on this route. The full loop is approx. 2 hours. Yellow route follows Red Route except the following stops: Madam Tussauds, London Planetarium, Regent’s Park, Oxford Street and Regent Street. Instead you can hop off at the Ritz Hotel, Royal Academy of Arts and Fortnum and Mason.
Tour – Blue Route:
This route is focused on London’s museums and shopping districts. Audio commentary is included and the full loop takes approx two hours.
Kensington Palace, Baden-Powell House, Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Victoria and Albert Museum, Brompton Oratory, Harrods, Knightsbridge, Harvey Nichols, Hyde Park, Ritz Hotel, Piccadilly Circus, Shaftsbury Avenue, British Museum, Russell Square, Wellington Museum, Royal Albert Hall, Albert Memorial, Kensington High Street and Princess Diana Memorial Fountain.
Ticket: ticket is valid for 24 hours
Availability: daily from 8.30am till 8.30pm
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes (excluding the stops)
Cancellation policy: no refunds available
Children: children under the age of 3 go free
1. Office of The Original London Visitor Centre:17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square, London SW1Y 5BL
2. Marble Arch Underground Station, exit № 4
3: Piccadilly Circus Underground Station, outside the Thistle Piccadilly Hotel
4. Victoria Underground Station, outside The Grosvenor Hotel